Open Bar • Award Winning Food • Live Entertainment & Giveaways
Enjoy New Year’s Eve in the center of it all at Time Square.
ALL AGES ARE PERMITTED
Presented by Dos Caminos and Blue Fin
|Early Bird||$349 Sold Out|
|General Admission||$549 On Sale|
GA: Open bar from 9pm to 2am, buffet, food stations, and champagne toast at midnight
|Seated VIP||$799 On Sale|
|VIP||$899 On Sale|
Seated VIP: Guaranteed seating, VIP food station and bar, champagne toast at midnight
VIP: Access to the fishbowl with direct street views, VIP food station and bar, champagne toast at midnight
BR Guest New Year's Eve Event Terms & Conditions of Purchase
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
These terms and conditions apply to all ticket purchases between You and BR Guest Hospitality and 1567 BWAY Restaurant Associate, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “BR Guest”) for the New Year’s Eve Event (the “Event”):
- ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE. When You purchase tickets You are required to provide the name of each guest. Should the need arise to change the names of any guest, you may request approval from BR Guest, which approval may be withheld for any reason or no reason. BR Guest reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest that was not placed on the guest list prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day of the Event.
- ALL AGES ARE PERMITTED, HOWEVER ALL GUESTS MUST SHOW VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION THAT SHOWS PROOF OF AGE AND BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE TO BE SERVED ALCOHOL AT THE EVENT.
- FOR SECURITY REASONS ENTRY TO THE EVENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED WITHOUT YOUR TICKETS, SECURITY PASSES, EVENT INFORMATION, AND GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID. Therefore, you must pick up your tickets prior to the day of the event at one of the scheduled ticket pick up times, which will be emailed to you at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Due to security precautions taken in conjunction with the NYPD, no tickets for this event can or will be mailed to any guests.
- The ticket price includes: access to BR Guest restaurants location in New York’s Time Square; passed canapés and food stations, premium open bar featuring our signature specialty drinks, champagne bar and toast at midnight as well as party favors in BR Guest’s sole discretion.
- Guests agree to abide by the rules and requests of BR Guest during the Event. BR Guest reserves the right to refuse service and/or remove any guest from the Event at their sole and absolute discretion.
- Should You or one of your guests cause any damage during the Event, You shall be responsible and shall reimburse BR Guest for all costs incurred to correct, fix, repair, or reimburse another guest for such damage. The estimated cost of such repairs may be billed to You on the night of the Event.
- BR Guest is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- The ticket purchased is for the Event in the BR Guest location in Time Square, New York. BR GUEST CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS OUTSIDE OF THE EVENT OR ANY VIEWING SPACE FOR ANY OTHER FESTIVITIES IN TIME SQUARE, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ANNUAL BALL DROPPING CEREMONY HELD IN TIME SQUARE. GUESTS LEAVING THE EVENT WILL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. Re-entry to BR Guest event will ONLY be allowed to guests bearing their Event ticket and Event wristband (on the guest’s wrist).
BR Guest reserves the right to modify food, drink and event details at their discretion.
- All food and drink items must be supplied by BR Guest and guests shall not remove food or beverages from the premises without the approval of BR Guest.
BR Guest is not liable for its failure to perform under this contract if such failure is due to acts of God or labor problems, including, but not limited to strikes, fire, flood, inclement weather, earthquake, restrictions upon travel, food, beverage, supplies, or any other causes beyond its control, or interfering with performance, whether stated or not.